Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company and our products. The protection of your personal data is therefore of the utmost concern to us. We have taken all technical and organisational measures to ensure that we and our suppliers comply with the data protection regulations in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and other legal regulations. The following data protection regulations are intended to inform you about how we treat the collection, use, processing and disclosure of your personal data. You can generally visit our website without submitting personal data, e.g. if you just want to find out more about our products and open the relevant pages, for example. Each instance of access to our website and each retrieval of a file stored on the website are recorded. This data is saved for internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following is recorded: name of the retrieved file, date and time of retrieval, transmitted data volume, notification of successful retrieval, web browser and retrieving domain. However, none of your personal data is transmitted as a result; this information is saved separately from personal data that may have been transferred. Furthermore, the IP addresses of the retrieving computers are recorded. You can find more information about the processing of your data below:
1. CONTACT INFORMATION You can contact us as follows: HOBART GmbH Robert-Bosch-Strasse 17 77656 Offenburg, Germany Phone +49 (0) 781 600-0 Fax +49 (0) 781-600-2319 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: www.hobart-export.com
2. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA Personal data is information relating to your identity. This includes information such as your name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address. Below you can find detailed information about which of your data we will process for what purposes.
3. PURPOSE, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE RELEVANT LEGAL BASES As far as you have provided us with personal data, we will use and process it in order to handle your order (legal basis for this is Art. 6, Para. 1 b of the GDPR), to answer your requests (legal basis for this is Art. 6, Para. 1 b of the GDPR), for advertising activities (legal basis for this is Art. 6, Para. 1 a of the GDPR), in particular the mailing of newsletters (insofar as you have agreed to this separately), to give you access to certain information or offers or for use in information and communication systems as well as within the framework of statutory regulations (legal basis for this is Art. 6, Para. 1 c and f of the GDPR). Your personal data will only be disclosed or transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes of executing your order or your enquiry, e.g. to transport the ordered goods or if you previously consented to the disclosure of your data. These third parties are not allowed to use your data for any other purposes. Furthermore, we retain the right to compare or supplement your personal data with the data we receive from third parties for the same purpose. We will disclose your personal data if we are legally obliged to do so (legal basis here is Art. 6, Para. 1 c of the GDPR) or if we are obliged to do so by a court decision or if the disclosure is necessary to enforce or protect our general terms and conditions or other agreements (legal basis here is Art. 6, Para. 1 f of the GDPR). This applies accordingly with regard to the processing of data. We will not disclose the data for commercial purposes. Our employees and the service companies commissioned by us are bound by a duty of confidentiality and are under an obligation to adhere to the provisions of the current data protection legislation. Access to personal data by our employees is restricted to those of our employees who require the relevant data to carry out their professional duties. We do our best to take all technical and organisational measures to store your personal data in such a way that it cannot be accessed by third parties. Since we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating via email, we recommend that you send confidential information by post.
7. APPLICATION If you want to apply for a job with us, we would be happy to hear from you. For the purpose of the application you send us the usual personal details required for an application by post or email. The legal basis for this is Art. 26, Para. 1, Clause 1 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). You therefore agree to the processing and transmission of your data to us solely for the application process. The personal data transmitted by you will be collected, processed and used solely for the purposes of handling your application. Your data will be handled confidentially. Without your explicit approval, disclosure to third parties will not take place. If you do not wish to carry on with your online application, you can withdraw it in writing at any point. After the completion of the application process or if you withdraw your application, the data you transferred as part of the application will be erased in accordance with the respective applicable regulations. If we are currently unable to offer you a suitable position but we believe that your application may be of interest in the future, we will offer you the possibility of having us keep your application on file. We will ask you for your consent for this in a separate email or by post (as per Art. 6, Para. 1 a of the GDPR). You can object to this storage at any time; this means that your data will be deleted immediately and irrevocably.
9. SOCIAL PLUGINSUse of YOUTUBE components with extended data protection mode We use components (videos) from YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company of Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, on our website. In doing so, we use the "extended data protection mode" option provided by YouTube. If you open one of our pages that has an embedded video, a connection will be established to the YouTube servers and your browser is then instructed to display the content on the Internet page.
According to information from YouTube, in the "extended data protection mode" data will only be transferred to the YouTube server if you watch the video. If you are logged into YouTube at the same time, this information will be assigned to your YouTube membership account. You can prevent this by logging out of your membership account before visiting our website.
Google provides more information about YouTube's data protection at the following link:policies.google.com/privacy
Use of google maps We use the "Google Maps" component from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereafter referred to as "Google", on our website. Google sets a cookie each time you open "Google Maps" in order to process user settings and data when displaying the site. This cookie is generally not deleted when you close the browser, but instead expires after a certain period of time, if you do not manually delete it before this.
c) Control after consent Apart from that, you can control and/or delete cookies at will if you have agreed to their usage. You can find out how to do this here, for example: AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies saved on your computer and set most browsers so that storage of cookies is prevented. However, you may then have to manually change some settings each time you visit a site and accept that some functions may be compromised. In addition, please note the following point d).
11. ERASURE Stored personal data shall be erased if you withdraw your consent to storage, if knowledge of it is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was originally stored or if storage of such data is not permitted for other statutory reasons. This is unless statutory retention requirements prohibit erasure; then the data will not be erased but blocked.
12. YOUR RIGHTS In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients that your data was or will be disclosed to, the envisaged retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data insofar as we did not collect it, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the details of this. If our records of your data are not correct, you can, of course, request rectification or completion of your data. You can also request erasure of your data if processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, due to reasons of public interest or the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. We will promptly comply with this request for erasure; we will, however, have to observe any applicable statutory retention regulations. You can also request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse erasure, and we no longer require the data but you do, however, require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR. If you have given consent to the use of your data, you can withdraw this consent at any point with future effect. You also have a right to data portability. In the event of a corresponding request from you, we will provide your data in a machine-readable format. If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1 f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR if grounds relating to your particular situation exist or if the objection relates to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection that will be implemented by us without you needing to specify a particular situation. All requests for information, requests for erasure, etc. or objections to data processing should be directed to the data protection officer using the contact information stated below. If you do not agree with our data processing, you also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority for data protection.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection for us is: Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg Postfach 10 29 32 70025 Stuttgart, Germany We would appreciate it, however, if you contacted us first so that we can clear up any possible uncertainties or doubts together.
13. LINKS This data protection declaration does not extend to external links used on our Internet site. We do our best to ensure that any links to other websites also comply with our data protection and security standards. However, we have no influence on the other providers' compliance with the data protection and security regulations. For this reason, please also note the data protection declarations published on the other providers’ websites.
14. DISCLOUSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES OR TO A THIRD COUNTRY We will not forward your data to third parties without a legal basis. We will also not forward your data onto a third country, unless you are located in a third country or disclosure of your data to a third country is required for execution of contracts. Exceptions to this, if any, are the analysis tools specified in this data protection (see sections 8, 9 and 10).
15. CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS Generally, minors under 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without their parents' or guardians' consent. We furthermore expressly confirm that we neither explicitly request nor collect personal data from children and adolescents or disclose it to third parties.
16. DATA SECURITY We implement the latest technical measures to ensure data security, particularly in order to protect your personal data from the risks of data transfer and from third parties acquiring it. These measures are updated to meet the current relevant state of the art.
17. MODIFICATION OF YOUR DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS We reserve the right to modify our security and data protection measures if this becomes necessary as a consequence of technical developments. In these cases, we shall also update our data protection information accordingly. Please therefore note the current version of our data protection declaration.
18. ERASURE Stored personal data shall be erased if you withdraw your consent to storage, if knowledge of it is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was originally stored or if storage of such data is not permitted for other statutory reasons. This is unless statutory retention requirements prohibit erasure; then the data will not be erased but blocked.
19. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING Automated decision-making, including profiling, does not take place.
20. CONTACT IN THE EVENT OF QUESTIONS CONCERNING DATA PROTECTION If you have any further questions concerning collection, processing and use of your personal data, then please contact our data protection officer: By email at email@example.com or by post at HOBART GmbH, Datenschutzbeauftragter, Robert-Bosch-Strasse 17, 77656 Offenburg, Germany.