HOBART GmbH is committed to:
- Protecting the environment and conserving resources and energy in all business activities within the organisation's sphere of influence.
- Making quality, environmental and energy management a responsibility and duty of company management and subjecting it to ongoing improvement.
- Identifying and addressing the potential risks and opportunities of quality, environmental protection, energy use, energy consumption and energy efficiency, in compliance with binding obligations.
- Achieving the quality, environmental and energy-related targets required by customers and set by the company.
- Continuously improving energy efficiency and reducing environmental impact by acquiring high-quality, energy-efficient products and services while taking economic aspects into account; addressing environmental and stakeholder issues during planning and implementation processes.
- Operating and further developing a certified quality, environmental and energy management system in accordance with internationally recognised standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
To the certificates